Pilot-RC 107in (28%) Decathlon
- Strong yet light weight design, good for acrobatic flying and can even hover!
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Fast to put together at the field
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling - so no external screws exposed
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position and multiple servo locations available for Rudder setup (pull pull or direct push pull)
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
The Decathlon is manufactured using advanced building techniques for maximum strength and lightest weight. The kit features many premium light weight carbon fibre components, hardware, genuine Oracover(Ultracote) covering, laser cut wood, and the best adhesives. The Decathlon's light weight allows optimum flight performance from exciting aerobatics or just relaxing.
At Pilot they make every effort to provide the highest quality products and customer service. Their goal is a happy customer having a wonderful time assembling and flying Pilot model aircraft.
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-preared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 30-60cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 7-8 high torque (minimum 20kg) plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator and x1 or x2 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
MacGregor RC Recommended Hardware
- 6 x MG5921HV 20.3Kg.cm/0.12s High Voltage Servo
- 4 x Single Aluminium Servo Arm 1.6in (PIL302)
- 1 x Offset Double Aluminium Servo Arm 3.2in (PIL388)
|Wing Area:||1913 sq in(12344sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||74 in(1.89M)|
|Weight:||16 lbs (8.8kg)|
|Engine Required:||30 - 60CC|
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
Pilot-RC Decathlon 107in with DLE-55
Pilot-RC Decathlon 107in with DLE-30
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at email@example.com and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.