PowerBox-Systems Voltage Regulator, Linear
- Controller power up to 5.0 Ampere, depending on the efficiency of cooling
- Recommendation: Place the switch between the voltage regulator and the battery
- Hot Melt encapsulated electronics protect against moisture, moisture and vibration
- Light helicopters
- Ignition the max. With the voltage of a 4-cell battery
- Smaller models with up to 6 servos
- All applications which may be operated with a maximum voltage of 5.9 volts, e.g. Gyros, tail rotor servos, or small area servos
|Operating voltage:||4.0V - 9.0V|
|Maximum load current:||max. 5A|
|Output voltage:||5.3V or 5.9V|
|Temperature range:||-30°C to +75°C|
Systems formerly powered by NiMH batteries can now be converted easily to LiPo or LiFePo batteries using the PowerBox voltage regulator. This represents the ideal solution for small power models, gliders, helicopters and also ignition systems, as it enables the modeller to exploit all the advantages of modern battery types.
The voltage regulator is simply looped in between the switch and the receiver, and reduces the voltage to 5.3V or 5.9V. This voltage is approved for all standard 6.0 V servos.
The voltage regulator also passes through the servo signal, which is useful if the reduced voltage is only required for one individual servo, as it means that HV and 6 V servos can be operated with the same receiver.
PB5509 - PowerBox-Systems Voltage Regulator, Linear (5.3V)
PB5510 - PowerBox-Systems Voltage Regulator, Linear (5.9V)
Order Code: PB5509/5510