PowerBox-Systems Signal Amplifier with JR Connectors
- Suitable for all receiver systems, especially 2.4 GHz
- Suitable for all servo types
- Extended useful life for your servos
- Calm servos consume less current
- Tested and proven for many years in a large number of large-scale models
- Current drain 1 mA
- Weight 1.5 grammes
The signal amplifier is ideal for use in any model where reliable servo control is inhibited by long cables. Many 2.4 GHz receivers generate low signal levels, and in this case the signal amplifier ensures smooth, more accurate servo response.
This in turn reduces current drain, and increases the effective life of your servos. The signal amplifier is simply and directly looped into the servo lead, and increases the signal level to a value suitable for any servo.
Order Code: PB1110