Pilot-RC 60in (20%) Extra-330SC
Please note: Some images shown are for colour scheme purposes only. 60in Pilot-RC models are covered with a different material than larger size models as a result the colours on some models will be darker.
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and 3D flying
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Fibreglass cowling - matching paint
- Removable wings
- Push pull system for rudder
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
One of the latest and most popular designs to come out the Pilot-RC factory.
The Extra 330SC is one of the most agile full size aircraft currently available, and this model follows suit. Capable of performing both smooth aeros or the most aggressive high energy manoeuvres that are so popular today.
|Model:||Extra 330SC - 20%|
|Wing area:||720 sq in (4,648 cm2)|
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tube as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Wheels, axles and wheel pants
- Pushrods with ball links
- Wing bags
- Servo extension wires
- Motor: Pilot-RC CC15 Motor/Dualsky GA1500.5 X-Motor + 80A ESC or similar. (Power packs available please see related products below.)
- Propeller: 15x8E
- Servos: 4 x MacGregor MG2607HV 6.6Kg.cm/0.10s High Voltage Servos | 4 x 1.25in Aluminium Servo Arm M3 - Purple
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.