Pilot-RC 92in (2.35m) Dolphin Jet
- Wood construction with genuine Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Strong, lightweight and easily repairable construction methods
- Two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Removable SFG included
- Optional LED Light Set
Designed as a perfect first jet trainer or just your everyday worry free easy to handle acrobatic jet. Easily repairable wooden design with a simple well known build method and simple gear, just drop equipment in and go fly!
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC pneumatic retract system and brakes, with electrovalves, tubes and accessories
- Dual wall tail pipe (for 120-220N turbines)
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos, servo extension leads and aluminium UAT, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
Servos: 8 high torque // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
|Wing Area:||1802sq in (11626sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||104in (2.65m)|
|Weight:||33.4 lbs (13.52kg)|
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at email@example.com and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.