Pilot-RC 67in (22%) Extra-330SC
Please note: Some images shown are for colour scheme purposes only.
- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Professional designed for 3D and precision aerobatics
- Professionally covered in Oracover(Ultracote) from Germany
- Complete hardware included
- Removable wings. one piece stabiliser
- All control horns included
- Designed for both 20cc gasoline engine and 400KV electric motor
- Designed for standard servo, two for aileron, one for elevator, one for rudder.
- Can use pull pull system or push pull system for rudder.
- Wing bags and servo extension wires included.
- Designed to use 4500mah 6S 22.2V 35C lipo battery and 100A ESC.
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
- Pre-hinged wings and stabs
- Pre-mounted and painted Canopy
- Pre-installed pull pull wire with ball links for rudder
- Pre-installed push rods with Ball links
Carbon Fibre accessories version:
- Carbon Fibre wing tube included
- Carbon Fibre landing gear included
- Carbon Fibre tail wheel included
- Spinner included, with hole to cool the motor
|Wing Area:||903 sq in(5830sq cm)|
|Weight:||7.57 lbs(3.44kg) with 4500mah Battery|
|Engine:||20cc Petrol Engine/Dualsky GA2000.4 or equivalent Electric Motor|
The product does not include the decals E330SC and Pilot-RC Logo on the wing, or the pilot website url on the aileron shown in the photos.
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at email@example.com and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.