Pilot-RC 92in (31%) Edge 540 V3
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and extreme 3D flying
- Included optional scale winglets, easily installed with just one screw
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering and printed colour schemes
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Carbon reinforced wing and fuselage
- Internally mounted cowling - so no external screws exposed
- Large cowl can fit easily 70cc twin engines
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position and multiple servo locations available for Rudder setup (pull pull or direct push pull)
The CG of EDGE 540 is not on the rear of the wing tube. check this CG mark in side the fuselage.
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
The Edge 540 is well known for being one of the most aggressive full size aircraft ever made. Pilot-RC's version takes that into the model with massively powerful flying surfaces and fast responses. Contrary to most Edge's on the market, our version has been extensively tested to assure that it is still a smooth flying plane despite its crazy side!
This is the V3 of the Zivko Edge with slicker lines that make it look like its really travelling while still standing still, and with the included optional winglets make it really stand out from the crowd.
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-preared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 60-70cc or equivalent electric
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
|Wingspan:||92 in(2.34M) (Without Winglets)|
|Wing Area:||1520sq in(9733 sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||83.5 in(2.1M)|
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at email@example.com and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.