Pilot-RC 97in (2.6m) Gulfstream G650 Jet
- Wood construction with painted Oratex covering
- Strong, lightweight and easily repairable construction methods
- Two piece wing and removable stabiliser all for easy transport
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Pre-installed gear doors and air brake
- Pre-installed navigation LED Light Set
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
Take a break from the usual sport or scale jets, and really stand out with something quite unique. Take a look at the Pilot-Rc Gulfstream G650 twin turbine private airliner.
Included Hardware (Retract Version)
- Complete air frame (including carbon wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC pneumatic retract system and brakes, with electrovalves, tubes and accessories
- Dual wall tail pipes (for 60N turbines)
- UAT (Air trap)
- LED light set
- Fuel tanks and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Wing bags
Turbine: x2 60N
Servos: 8 high torque // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
- PIL238 - Gulfstream G650 Jet with tail pipe, air trap and hardware. Pre-installed gear door and LED light. Without air brake, air retract gear and electric valve. Without cylinder for gear door and air brake.
- PIL239 - Gulfstream G650 Jet (Retracts Version) with tail pipe, air trap and hardware, air brake, air retract gear and electric valve. With cylinder for gear door and air brake. Pre-installed LED light. With wing bag.
- PIL240 - Gulfstream G650 Jet (Turbine Ready Version) with tail pipe and wing bag. Following items pre-installed: Air trap, cylinder for gear door and air brake, air retract gear, electric valve, voltage regulator (7.4V to 5-7.4V), electric switch, PY20AL servo, LED light.
|Wing Area:||1323sq in (8540sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||95in (2.41m)|
|Engine Required:||2 x 6kg turbine|
Aileron: 30mm at high rate, 20mm at low rate.
Elevator: 35mm at high rate, 25mm at low rate.
Flap/Elevator mix is 67mm flap with 3mm up elevator for landing. 43mm flap with 1mm up elevator for take off. for maiden flight do not use the flap to take off.
The CG is 355mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing.
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name|
|PIL238 ~ PIL240||04||White/Gold/Blue Paint on Oratex|
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.