Pilot-RC 88in (30cc) Sky-Wolf
- Strong yet light weight design, good for acrobatic flying and can even hover!
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling - so no external screws exposed
- Removable wings
- Laser engraved motor mounting position and multiple servo locations available for Rudder setup (pull pull or direct push pull)
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
A true aeromodel, designed for pure fun and simplicity. Use it as a trainer or a surprisingly capable acrobatic model. Designed by Jan Spatny from Czech Republic.
Pilot-RC's Sky-Wolf requires the least amount of assembly of any ARF kit to obtain the maximum performance.
Both the design and manufacturing have been undertaken to the highest standards, using best quality hardware, covering, wood & glue during factory construction stage.
By optimal weight and balance along with reliable construction, you will find this plane ideal for 3D - Freestyle and aerobatic flying.
At Pilot they make every effort to provide the highest quality products and customer service. Their goal is a happy customer having a wonderful time assembling and flying Pilot model aircraft.
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-preared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 30-60cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 7 high torque plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
|Wingspan:||88 in (2.24M)|
|Wing Area:||1400 sq in (9040sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||75 in (1.93M)|
|Weight:||14 lbs (6.5kg)|
|Engine Required:||30 - 60CC|
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at email@example.com and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.