Pilot-RC 87in (29%) SBach-342 Thunderbolt
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and 3D flying
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling - so no external screws exposed
- Fuselage has exhaust tunnel ready to accept canister installation
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
Please note: Instruction manuals are not supplied with Pilot-RC Kits. Generic manuals are downloadable from macgregor.co.uk or pilot-rc.com
Control horns mentioned within manuals are no longer supplied with Pilot-RC ARF Kits.
The model that really put Pilot-RC on the map. Every manufacturer produced an Sbach 342 but only one was ever talked about, only one got it just right.
The Pilot-RC Sbach 342 is one of those models that can be smooth, precise and ever so forgiving as it can be agile and manoeuvrable. Anyone who tries one wants one, and anyone who has one wants to just fly and fly. The best way to describe it is as a plane that you simply feel confortable with, from the beginning.
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 50-60cc or equivalent electric
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
|Wingspan:||87 in (2.2M)|
|Wing Area:||1426 sq in (9202sq cm)|
|Fuselage length:||80 in (1.98M)|
|Weight:||15.7 lbs (7.13kg)|
Schemes List and Replacement Covering Numbers
|Our Order Code||Colour Scheme No||Scheme Name||Oracover Covering No||Ultracote Covering No|
Pilot RC is brings Customer Service to a new level!
Free wood part replacements to repair your plane.
Damaged your Pilot-RC plane? Don't worry about it. Send the damaged plane photos to Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send you the pre-cut wood so you can repair it. The pre-cut wood is FREE. You only need to pay the shipping cost. if you want the pre-cut Ultracote covering, Pilot-RC will sell it to you at cost. All replacements are sent directly from the factory in China and shipping costs will be calculated prior to shipment. Offer applies to Pilot-RC airplanes only. Pilot-RC does not have the designs and drawing for other manufacturers parts.
Note: Due to constant design improvements Pilot RC reserves the right to change and modify design specifications without notice. Pilot's goal is to provide you with the highest performing airframes in the world using the latest technology, building techniques and materials.