• Can be flight ready in just 2 to 4 hours.
• Quality balsa and plywood construction for durable structure.
• Extremely lightweight laser-cut all-wood construction.
• 95% factory built and covered.
• Can be converted for electric flight.
The Best Looking, Best Flying R/C Trainer Keeps the Canary Trainer tradition, the Canary’s beautiful vinyl sealed graphics covering combine with excellent flight characteristics will make your entry into R/C enjoyable one at any age. A comprehensive hardware included and available in ARF. Enjoy the flight of this best value trainer with its outstanding looks yet stable characteristics.
Wingspan: 1573mm (62")
Length: 1255mm (49.4")
Required Engine: .40 - .46 Two-Stroke (Not Supplied)
Required Radio: 4 Channel - 4 Servo (Not Supplied), We recommend JR's NES-591 Servo for this model.
Video and Image Gallery