Mentor-G Gas/Glow Trainer 83" Wingspan ARF V3
The MENTOR-G V3 is a multi-functional RC trainer suited for RC pilots who want to use a fuel-efficient gas-powered engine. Some of the setup options include:
- Basic trainer
- Aerobatic trainer
- Large-size float-plane trainer. (Floats sets sold separately)
- Glider or banner tow-plane
- Load-carrying platform for video camera(s) or for dropping candy at fun-flys, etc.
The Mentor-G is designed as a trainer and for RC pilots who want to use a fuel-efficient gas-powered engine. The Mentor-G is also an excellent test-bed for your first-flights with a new engine, and it is a simple, easy flyer for when you simply want to do some relaxed and economical flying. It is also a good trainer ARF with floats on water.
We invite you to experience the joy of flying this balsa and light-ply almost-ready-to-fly aircraft.
|ARF weight:||about 6.6lbs (2.89Kg)|
|Flying weight:||11.1lbs (with fuel) (5.02Kg)|
|Recommended Engine:||Saito FG-21 Four-Stroke|
|CG:||3¾" leading edge|
|Radio Required:||4-Channel, 5 ~ 6 Standard Servos
* You may set up 2 servos for elevator if you wish.
Items Needed to Complete
Four-Stroke Glow Version:
- JR Propo NES-591 Standard Servo x 4
- JR Propo DS589 Standard Servo x 1 (For Elevator)
- Saito FA-125A 4-Stroke Engine x 1
- 300mm Servo Extension Lead x 4
- 150mm Servo Extension Lead x 2
Four-Stroke Gas/Petrol Version: