JR Propo TAGS Mini Triple Axis Gyro System
Click On Images to Enlarge
- The TAGS Mini is easy to set up. With only three buttons and LED indicators, these and your transmitter are used to quickly and simply configure all required settings.
- By connecting the RA01L remote receiver to the TAGS Mini, it receives the DMSS signal directly from the transmitter. Note the TAGS Mini is only compatible with JR DMSS transmitters.
- The JR high speed telemetry system allows sensor data to be displayed on your transmitter LCD screen.
- Simple wiring allows the TAGS Mini to be easily installed on your helicopter.
- The basic settings can be configured using only the buttons on the unit.
- Using the latest MEMS gyro sensor technology and fast processing provides high performance, flight after flight. Your helicopter will 'lock in' at any altitude, and transition smoothly between manoeuvres.
- Digital signal transmission enables date to be processed without risk of software failure, and with unmatched speed of processing.
- Support all common swash types. Sensor direction is configured automatically. Sub trim function included.
- Tail control gain (6 an 7 channel transmitters) and cyclic gain (8 channel and greater transmitters) can be individually adjusted from the transmitter.
- JR's default parameters suit a wide variety of models. With no requirement to use a PC.
However, further flight optimisation is possible using the 'G-Tune' application (and the optional G-Tune adapter cable). The required software can be found on JR's website (http://www.jrpropo.com/english/dl/).
|Supported Swash Systems
||Mechnical Mix & three servo 120 & 140 CCPM swash systems
|Minimum Radio Requirement
||4.5 - 8.5V
|Dimensions & Weight
||14 x 25 x 41mm/10g
||6.3 x 22 x 25/3.5g
||2.4 GHz DMSS
(with Short Range Telemetry)
Recommended Servos: DS396 (Swash) | DS3500G (Tail)
- Gyro Control Unit TAGS Mini x 1
- Remote Antenna RA01L x 1
- DMSS Remote Receiver RG Cable 150mm x 1
- Bind Plug x 1
- Double sided tape for fixing sensor unit x 2
- Operation Manual x 1