JR Propo SGS01 Super Micro MEMS Gyro System
Click On Images to Enlarge
- Super high performance, high resolution MEMS sensor gyro offers super smooth transition and quick response.
- Incorporates high-brightness LED indicators that are highly visible.
- Utilises an aluminium case which is highly resistant to RF noise and vibrations.
Super high performance, user friendly design. The SGS01 super micro MEMS gyro system for use with small electric helicopter upto large scale gas helis.
Dimensions: 6mm x 22.5mm x 26.5mm
Rated Voltage: 4.8V - 8.5V
Operation Current: 50mA
Quick Installation Guide
1. REVERSE SETTING - Move the transmitter Rudder stick to the left or to the right to determine either switch to REV or NORM. Note: Initially set as NORMAL: LED stays lit. REVERSE: LED lit Flashing.
2. L-LMT SETTINGS - Move the transmitter Rudder stick to the left to Adjust maximum travel amount(Pitch Amount)
3. R-LMT SETTINGS - Move the transmitter Rudder stick to the right to Adjust maximum travel amount(Pitch Amount)
4. RUDDER DELAY SETTINGS (This is not same setting as Transmitter Delay setting) - This setting applies a delay with regards to the rudder stick movement when the gyro enters. Note: Initially set as DELAY1, which is minimum setting.
5. Bounce Delay (Operation Delay when stopping, almost like an exponential) This setting changes the settings relating to the delay during the tail stopping movement. Note: Initially set as DB1, which is minimum setting.
The SGS01 is also available in the following servo combo sets.
SGS01 Gyro & DS8400G Digital Tail Servo (JRC02579)
SGS01 Gyro & DS8900G Digital Tail Servo (JRC02568)
SGS01 Gyro & MP30G Brushless Digital Tail Servo (JRC02569)
SGS01 Gyro & MP80G Brushless Digital Tail Servo (JRC02567)
SGS01 Gyro & MPH81G Linear Hall Sensing Tail Servo (JRC02566)