JR Propo Thin Offset Hex Wrench Set
Click On Images to Enlarge
Development in conjunction with a skilled Japanese tooling manufacturer, to include features useful to modelers.
It is possible to use either the ball ended hex key or ball ended hex driver to position and start securing the bolt. Final tightening can be achieved using the hex wrench set. Swapping the bits between the offset or straight handle can be done very easily as they are held in place with an O-ring.
- Offset wrench: 2 handles [hex key bits 2.0mm x 2.5mm & 3.0mm x 4.0mm]
- Screw driver tip: 1 set [Phillips head #2 & straight slot width 6.0mm]
- High quality Industrial steel
- Special heat treated bits
- Surface treatment: Carbocation