JR Propo 28X DMSS XBus Transmitter
Drawing on decades of experience designing and manufacturing the best radio equipment for the R/C hobby, JR is proud to introduce the world to its magnum opus- the 28X transmitter.
The 28X was born from clean sheet of paper, a fresh perspective of the needs of today's modeller, and borrows from JR's unwavering commitment to the highest quality and precision in every facet of the transmitter's design and manufacture. This radio is the ultimate blend of form and function that is sure to exceed the expectations of even the most discerning modeller.
The 28X pushes the limits of not only what can be done with a transmitter's design, but what should be done with it.
- RG712BX Full Range DMSS XBus Compatible Receiver
- 2L3200 (Li-Ion) Tx Battery x 1
* 28X capable to add an extra battery in the compartment.
- AC/DC adaptor : NEC-A1530
- Bind Plug
- Transmitter Case for 28X
Here's just a few of the amazing features of the new 28X
- Android™ powered 4.3" WQVGA-TFT Full Colour Touch Screen
- Dual Processors for unmatched interfacing and RF reliability
- CNC Machined All Aluminum Gimbals for the Ultimate "feel the difference" experience
- Ultra High 65,536 Stick Resolution (16x higher than any previous system)
- Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum chassis for support and rigidity
- 28 available Channels/ 15 Flight Modes
- USB Host Controller for seamless date interfacing
- USB Device Port for easy PC connection
- SD Card (Not supplied) for unlimited model, picture, sound, and telemetry log storage
- Customisable Vibration and Tone Notifications
- Audio Controller for voice, music, and telemetry notifications
Metal Inner Frame & Full Metal Stick Unit Provide Excellent Robustness & Precision
Heavy duty Cast Aluminum chassis for support and rigidity.
Full Metal Gimbals: A new full metal gimbal has been designed for this rC radio, mounted onto a Aluminium diecast inner frame (AdC12). This luxurious mechanism provides extremely solid and precise feeling at all position.
Stick Dial: A stick dial has been added onto both sticks. Twoadditional channels can be assigned to them.
Ultra Resolution: The stick resolution is 65,536-frames which promises the best control ever. (16 times higher than the XG11)
Optional Stick Parts:
Many of the Advanced Specifications Become a Decisive Advantage
OS SOFTWARE THAT HAS UNLIMITED POTENTIAL
New Interface with Android oS and a TFT Colour Touch Screen.
A variety of useful apps are available within the 28x along with the normal features such as travel adjust, dual rate & expo ect.
Full-Colour LCD Touch Panel Display
Colour LCD: A new 4.3" (480 x 272)WQVGA-TFT resistant touch screen. The interface is multilanguage.
USB Host Controller: The radio 28X has an integrated USB host port. USB devices can be connected to this port for seamless data interface.
Interchangable Shoulder Switch Module
Switch Module Replaceable: Both shoulder switch blocks are removable so the pilot can customise the layout for there own needs.
Interchangeable Switches: All the switches can be interchanged for 2-position switch, 3-position switch, momentary switch, button and rotary type of the pilots choosing.
The 28X is very reliable with the dual CPU system. one is for control the transmitter and the other one is for user interface provided by the Android OS. All the critical functions will not be affected if Android oS failed.
SD Card Slot
SD card can be used to transfer model data, pictures, sounds, and telemetry log. It can also be used for firmware updates. The flight log data can be used on the Flight Log Viewer (will be available on the JR Propo website.)