Forza 700 Speed Assembly Kit
The flagship 3D machine FORZA 700 is newly evolved into a speed monster!
- Newly designed special aerodynamic landing gear to reduce air resistance.
- Forward tilting rotor head fully converts drive power into forward speed.
- The aerodynamic front body covers the swash plate to create a perfect stream line into the rear body. A bottom cover mount fully covers the lower frame to straighten the airflow and reduce drag.
- Large front body gives superb visibility even at high speeds.
Highly accurate CNC machined main drive gears. A larger CNC machined aluminium hub helps to reduce any twisting and thrust loads generated by high power motors. CNC machined gears aid efficiency and help to keep the Forza speed running smooth.
These gears can also be fitted to the standard Forza 700.
Shorter 92mm carbon tail blades are included to help reduce power losses but are long enough to keep the pointing in the correct direction.
Large front body gives superb visibility even at high speeds. You can also enjoy sport flying by changing the skid.
A reliable genuine Forza 700 rotor head that has enough power for extreme 3D flight. Pitch rod is upgraded to a turnbuckle threaded rod that is capable of fine-tuning and also ensure the rigidity.
Recommended main rotor blade: XB720-F3C (JRH83136)
Ample space for a larger motor and ESC. Pinion gear T13 (shaft dia. 6mm) is the standard feature. Motor KV 500-560 is recommended. (12S)
* If your motor has 8mm shaft dia. JRH62029 'Pinion gear T13 for 8mm motor shaft' is required.
|Main Rotor Diameter:||1599mm|
|Tail Rotor Diameter:||266mm|
|Gear Ratio:||8.61:1:4.72 (T112/T13)|
|Motor:||500 - 560KV Brushless Motor|
|ESC:||160A or more|
|Battery:||12S 4500mAh - 5000mAh|