These aluminum made adjustable metal servo horns are capable to obtain exact neutral by clamping the central serration(spline) piece. Set includes, A-type horn(Push and pull) for 3pcs and B-type horn (Single arm) for 1pce. They are made only for JR servos.
A-type(Push and Pull) the distance between each thread(ball joint)are 27mm, and useful for Swash servo on JR Helicopters.
B-type (Single arm) distance can be adjustable as shown in the diagram, and useful for single arm swash servo or the tail rudder servo for JR helicopters.
These Adjustable metal servo horns are neatly set in the plastic gift case. Replacement metal horn "A" or "B" types are also sold separately.
JRH61731 - Adjustable Metal Horn A
JRH61732 - Adjustable Metal Horn B
Example of Installation on Sylphide 90
Note in advance that all of the control levers are in neutral by aligment pin inserted on the frame.
1) Secure the center serration (spline)piece onto the servo by using fixing screw included in the servo.
2) Insert the metal servo horn on the center serration(spline) piece.
3) Be sure to set the neutral on the transmitter's trims. Set the linkage(i.e. Universal link) to the servo horn's ball joint.
4) Upon confirmation of the neutral, secure the metal servo horn by M2.6 hex screw.
5) Without using subtrim on transmitter, all of the servos are set in exact neutral positions.
For safety , it is suggested to check all the screws and parts are securely fasten(tighten)before the flight.
Suitable for: VIBE 50, VIBE 50NEX, VIBE 50NEX-FBL, VIBE NEX E8, VIBE NEX E8-FBL, VIBE 90SG, VIBE 90SG-J, VIBE 90SG-FBL, VIBE SG E12, VIBE SG E12-FBL, SYLPHIDE 90, SYLPHIDE E12, AIRSKIPPER E12, GSR260Z, GSR260Z SPORTS.