IISI-RC EXP-AIRSPEED Sensor
EXP Expanders are connected to the IISI-Link and do not operate stand-alone. Multiple expanders can be connected to the IISI-Link using a Y cable.
The EXP-AIRSPEED measures through a Pitot or Prandtl device the airspeed of your model.
The Pitot and silicon tubes are not included. The EXP-AIRSPEED needs calibration in a known speed environment (e.g. in a car).
- Airspeed measurement from about 30km/h up to >450km/h
- Resolution 1km/h
- Programmable underspeed and overspeed alarms
- Temperature compensation and base altitude settings
- Simple calibration with Cockpit
- Firmware upgradable through Cockpit
- Size: 38 x 20 x 12mm
- Weight: 7g
Please Note: Needs Cockpit Software V1.11 or later
Order Code: IISI-EXPAIRSPEED
Manufactured By IISI-RC