IISI-RC EXP-LIPO7 Individual Battery Cell Monitor
EXP Expanders are connected to the IISI-Link and do not operate stand-alone. Multiple expanders can be connected to the IISI-Link using a Y cable.
The LIPO7 monitors individual cell voltages of a LiPo battery and includes battery aging modeling. It is designed to stay with one battery through the battery life, or used individually in a model.
- For 2-7S LiPo batteries
- Up to 14S with 2x LIPO7
- Low cell voltage and un-balanced cells alarm
- Individual capacity setting
- Stores lifetime Ah's, discharging cycles and number of flights
- Automatic battery aging model (e.g. 80% withing 100 cycles)
- Battery name and date
- Stand-by: Can remain on the balancer port during the day
- Indicates lowest cell voltage with LED
- Compatible with Multiplex (R) MSB (M-Link): Shows the lowest cell voltage and the cell drift of 2-14S batteries (1-2 EXP-LIPO7) on 2 MSB addresses
- Stick programming through your transmitter; no specific programming tool needed!
- Software Update through Cockpit
- Weight: 4.5g
- Size: 31 x 22 x 5mm
Please Note: Needs Cockpit software V1.13 or higher
Order Code: IISI-EXP-GPS2
Manufactured By IISI-RC
*MacGregor Industries are not responsible for the content of external sites.