IISI-RC EXP-BM2 Dual Rx Battery Monitoring Sensor
EXP Expanders are connected to the IISI-Link and do not operate stand-alone. Multiple expanders can be connected to the IISI-Link using a Y cable.
The BM2 has been designed for widely used dual receiver battery monitoring. It insures that the pilot is alerted if any one of the 2 receiver batteries falls below a critical voltage. You also can observe the BEC voltage.
- Measures voltage of 2 receiver batteries:
- Battery 1: 3-9V
- Battery 2: 0-9V
- Directly connects to 2S Lipo balancer port or Futaba/JR standard connectors (configurable)
- 2 programmable low voltage alarm per battery:
- Start voltage (during first 30 seconds)
- Flight voltage
- Standby mode
- Indicates battery voltage using LED
- Firmware updates
- Weight: 4.5g
- Size: 36 x 20 x 6mm
Please Note: Needs Cockpit Software V1.05 or later
Order Code: IISI-BM2
Manufactured By IISI-RC
*MacGregor Industries are not responsible for the content of external sites.