Dualsky XC13036HV V2 Brushless ESC
Dualsky XC13036HV Brushless ESC ideally suitable for use with their GA6000.8 motor.
- Supports all motor types up to 210,000 rpm(2 Poles motors).
- Extremely low resistance, factory high quality MosFETs, for high current usage.
- Dualsky Governor Mode(DGM) ready.(40-90A)
- Adjustable cut-off, either motor stop or reduction in power.
- DLBM on/off - Dualsky Linear Brake Mode. Brake strength can be adjusted by transmitter when switch on.
- Full protection features including: Low voltage cut-off, Over heating protection, signal loss auto cut-off.
- Normal, Soft or Super-Soft start up modes available, for both fixed wing and helicopter setups.
- Smooth and accurate throttle control throughout the range.
- Throttle digital signal sampling, compatible with the signal frequency of 14 msNormalmode and 7 ms high-speed mode (HS Mode).
- Throttle range can be re-calibrated, so suitable for all brands of transmitter.
- Fully PC programmable when used with Dualsky USB link(#45525).
- Compatible with programming card(#45200) for easy re-programming at the field!
- 6A-30A: Stable linear BEC power supply, support up to 3S Lipo.
- 40A-80A: UBEC switching power supply, support up to 6S Lipo,3A, easily support 4-5pcs of standard Digital Servos.
- 100-130A: Control signal applied OPTO technology, eliminate the interference from high voltage to the control system.